Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 26

Thread: New Project

  1. #11
    Inactive Member richardspate's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 19th, 2003
    Posts
    23
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    So, hows your head this morning Phil? I hope you didn't drink too much vodka and red bull last night! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  2. #12
    HB Forum Owner philipswales's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 9th, 2000
    Posts
    412
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    My head was fine, thanks to the wonder that is Alka Seltzer.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member richardspate's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 19th, 2003
    Posts
    23
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Alka Seltzer doesn't always work for me. Maybe its because sometimes i'm enjoying a pint half an hour later!

  4. #14
    HB Forum Owner philipswales's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 9th, 2000
    Posts
    412
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm laying off the nights out now for a few months, in order to get some writing done.

    And also to save up for my trip to Canada in July.

  5. #15
    Inactive Member richardspate's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 19th, 2003
    Posts
    23
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Where abouts in Canada are you going?

  6. #16
    HB Forum Owner philipswales's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 9th, 2000
    Posts
    412
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Toronto and Niagra Falls.

  7. #17
    HB Forum Owner philipswales's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 9th, 2000
    Posts
    412
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    This is starting to get embarassing, but I've completely changed my feature film project again.

    I wasn't getting very far with the others. And the reason was that I didn't care enough to complete them.

    I decided I needed to tell a personal story. Every independent director's first film needs to be personal to them, and so I've decided to take aspects from my own life and turn them into a movie.

    You can find out the title from the front page of the main website.

  8. #18
    Inactive Member = KA$H ='s Avatar
    Join Date
    June 30th, 2003
    Posts
    166
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sounds like a jolly romp?

  9. #19
    HB Forum Owner philipswales's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 9th, 2000
    Posts
    412
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Not really. But then, neither is my life.

  10. #20
    Inactive Member richardmorgan's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 7th, 2004
    Posts
    107
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

    Post

    Life is what you make it. One point I must make is that if your life has been shit, dont bother making a film about it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •